Wednesday 18 May 2016

The Walk Home

The stairs was a rocky mountain that never ends.I scaled up, but my umbrella wasn’t agreeing with me.The outrageous wind yelled so loud that it broke my eardrum. Why did I have to go for a walk? Would I ever see my family again? Suddenly, I got knocked by the strongest force I have ever felt before.I flew in the air like a ripped plastic bag and fell hard on the ground.

In the darkness, I heard pounding on the contreate coming closer and closer.What was it? Was it ferocious beast or guy ready to put me out of my misery. A mysterious figure dressed in black came closer towards me.I closed my eyes hoping it will be all fine.

When I woke up, I saw dangling light above me.Surrounding were truck loads of knifes scattered across the dodgy room. Wherever I would step, I would probably step on one of these blades of doom. I was terrified about what would happen to me.Would I ever see my baby girl grown up ? Hoping that this was a run down hospital and waiting for a miracle to happen. 

BY Alex RM15

1 comment:

  1. Cool story Alex...so...what happened next???

    ReplyDelete